Snippets from magazines
These are just a few of the comments from magazine reviews at the time of commercial release. WaveCraft also got great reviews in the Pro Sound News trade magazine, Electronic Musician and many other printed and on-line publications.
- WaveCraft is one great big sound playground ... you can view this program as a brand new sound module ... 87%
John Kennedy, Future Music
- There are innumerable possibilities to explore; in fact, it's doubtful whether you will ever tire of it.
Danny McAleer, The Mix
- You have almost total control of the sound generation 'hardware' ... you can design your own instrument.
Brian Heywood, Sound On Sound & PC Pro
Quotes from professional musicians
WaveCraft is no five-minute-wonder toy. Capable of producing superb quality full-bandwidth sound samples for studio use, it is a serious tool, and these are some of the quotes from enlightened people in "the Biz"...
- Sounds really kewl!
Colin Angus, The Shamen
- WaveCraft produces the best analogue sounds from a digital synthesiser I have ever heard!
Janet Cook, freelance composer
- You bet I'll be using WaveCraft; when I get the Akai, it will be sample and sequence city...
Steve Petry, Trance Mission X: